USPS Tracking USPS is an officially posted service of the United States, which has a long history dating back to 1775. USPS is mainly aimed at sending the packages and mails to the desired destination with perfect delivery timings. The customers will get fully satisfied by using the services in USPS. Due to its best services, the USPS mail has been finding its way to serve the people till today.It has all new advanced facilities to send the package to any place in the world. Now, it has the largest vehicle fleet in the world with over 211,000 vehicles and 617,000 employees. With all the services having its specialization the USPS is said to be the best in the USA to provides mailing facilities to the customers.
Services offered by USPS
- First Class Mail : First class mail is the best and very much popular mailing service suitable for all the type of customers. As per the size of the package the prices may vary. And there is a limitation of weighing more than 32 Kgs will not be accepted by First class mail. In this mailing service, the customer is provided with different options like Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Standard post, e.t.c. So by using any of the facility the customer can send the package.
- International Mail : International Mail services are offered outside the U.S followed by the USPS international tracking facility to the customers. In this services, they are different facilities like,
- Global Express Guaranteed: It guarantees delivery of your package within 1-3 business days.
- Priority Mail Express: It is a more affordable service which usually ships in 3-5 business days. USPS Priority Mail Express tracking enables you to track your packages with ease.
- Priority Mail: It is the most inexpensive and efficient service, which usually ships in 6-10 business days.
USPS Express Mail
Express mail is very fast and reliable, and it also has a tracking facility. The express mail has an insurance cheaper than on Priority Mail, so it is the best option for expensive packages. The size limitation for express mail services with maximum length is usually 36 inches (some countries allow 60 inches). Length + (2 x width) + (2 x height) less than 79 inches (some countries allow less than 108 inches).
USPS Priority Mail
Priority mail is slow as well as a cheaper mail service when compared to that of Express Mail. Priority mail is offered with track and trace facility. And there is a size limitation of the package is 42 inches maximum length (some countries 60 inches). Length + (2 x width) + (2 x height) less than 79 inches (some countries allow less than 108 inches). But still, Priority mail is preferred by some carded of people to send the mail irrespective of time of delivery of the shipment.
USPS Package Tracking / Shipment
For tracking the shipment location on a real time, the customer should have a tracking number. With the help of the number, the customer can easily know the shipment details. And they are also different methods to track the shipment information. The easiest way to track the shipment is given below,
- Go to the official website, www.usps com
- On the top right corner, there is a search form. Enter your tracking/reference number in that form and click on the search icon.
- All the details of your shipment including the current location, status, expected date of delivery, shipping history, USPS track links, e.t.c. would be displayed.
- Alternatively, you can login to your account (If you have an existing one) for tracking packages.
They are also methods like SMS, Email and direct contact of the USPS customer care to know the shipment information.
US Postal Tracking
USPS tracking is one in all the simplest method for providing period details of your package. Tracking will help you in finding complete information of the package very accurately. It supports multiple languages like English, French, Spanish, German and much more. Also See :- Usps Hold Mail Tracking
USPS Shipment Tracking Management:
In the Shipment Tracking Management, they are two different services. Auto tracking and delivery notification: this is to give the updates and notification to the customer. To get the details of the package you need to logs into the account and then you need to set up the “Notification Settings.” By doing so, you will get automatic notification of the shipment until it reaches the desired location. It will provide you with time to time information.
- Compatible with eBay / Ali express / Magento: USPS services are very much compatible with the eBay, Ali express, Magento account bounding to tracking. The US postal service system will collect the data together so that you can check out the tracking number information in single place.
- Muti-Language support: USPS will support many languages. So any one from any country can use this services very easily.
USPS Price Rates Calculator
Sending a mail based on the destination, priority, and service you choose for are the factor on which the prices of the service will depend on. There is a USPS Rates Calculator tool that will help the customer in calculating the cost of shipment. To calculate the price the customer should go to the price calculator page and then enter the details of your parcel including. The details will include ‘To’ and ‘From’ zip codes, preferred service, package size, e.t.c. And estimate the cost of shipping.
USPS Tracking Number Formats
The most common tracking number format is 20 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999 9999 9999), or a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits, and ending by “The US” (e.g. EA 999 999 999 US). Some other less common formats may also exist, such as 10 digits.
USPS Contact Number
Customer Care services are provided to help the customers in providing them with the best information. If the customer has any doubts, it is best suggested to call and speak to the customer representative directly. The customer care representatives are available 24/7 to help the customers. The USPS customer care number is [+1] 800-275-8777 , Stamps : (1-800-782-6724) Technical Support: 1-800-344-7779
|USPS Customer Care Number||1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)|
|USPS Tracking Customer Care Toll Free Number)||1-800-222-1811|
|Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST)||877-569-6614|
|USPS Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST) Emailemail@example.com|
|Mail Tracking & Reporting||(800) 238-3150|
|USPS Entry Information Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|USPS Parcel Select Ground Performance||(877) 264-9693|
|USPS Postal One Customer Care Number||(800) 522-9085|
|USPS Postal One Care Emailemail@example.com|
|USPS Stamp Now 1-800-STAMP-24||( 800-782-6724 )|
|USPS Stamp Now Email||StampsNow.firstname.lastname@example.org|